Nail Polish List - September

Leave a Comment

I'm so sorry I forgot to update this, I been forgetting everything except... yeah.   Im on my finals right now and been working more since there's Christmas coming soon.  Today is my last day of class, Im done with Small Business Management, Personal Finance and Business Finance classes!  But there still my Research Project class until December 10.  Add to that: personal life, that it been kinda a mess lately.  


Yeah... That...

Anyways, we are here to see an update of my nail polish list and not an update of my life lol, so here's the list, enjoy!

This is what I got so far:

  • Claire's: 5
    • Starstruck
    • Chunky Purple
    • Magic
    • Chunky Blue 
    • Glitter Top Coat 
  • HotTopic: 3
    • Glow in the dark
    • Neon red
    • Metallic Fuchsia 
  • Maybelline 
    • Blaze of Blue
    • Ice Princess 
          _____________
          TOTAL:  126



    This week, (if possible) I will start working with some Halloween nail and makeup looks. Im still waiting for your requests!

    If there's a polish you want me to swatch let me know in the comments. Thanks :)
    Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

    0 comments:

    Contact us

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Instagram

    Instagram

    Follow Us

    Subscribe

    Stats


     

    Followers

    Social Media

    Follow
    Follow

    Like Us!