Avon Splendid Blue + Glitter Gradient

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone! Today I wanna show you Avon Splendid Blue! 


Splendid Blue is a dark royal blue combined with teal.  It has a lot of silver flakes and the base is a bit jelly helping the flakes to show between  coats.  I only needed two coats and even with the first coat it was looking opaque already! 



I made an update of my mani with a glitter gradient.  I loved so much the results I would like to try it with other different colors.  In this case I used SinfulColors Hottie and Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope.  Its really simple and looks so pretty!




Close up


Heres what I used (same order):
Sally Hansen Hard as Nail (base coat) Avon Splendid Blue (color base) SinfulColors Hottie (pat on the tips) Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope (pat over the tips - fine line) Bettina Top Coat

I wanna make a pink version of this, would you like to see a video tutorial?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!