Valentine Inspired Mani

4 comments
Hi everyone! Maybe its too early for Valentines, but I started to get inspired (as u can see in my blog).  I got inspired by soft colors that can be used for Valentine days.
I started with two coats of Wet n' Wild Crystalic in color Heavenly then I made two lines forming an + with Finger Paints in color Silver Sculpture and end up with Bettina Cotton Candy doing the same lines. At the end I applied one layer of SinfulColors Opal Glitter.  I know isn't the best mani u have seen but I hope you like it like I do. =)
Hola! Quizas sea un poco temprano para San Valentin, pero ya comenze a sentirme algo inspirada (como pueden ver en el blog).  Me inspire en los colores suaves que se podrían usar en San Valentin.  Quizas no sea la mejor manicura que hayan visto pero espero que les guste tanto como a mi me gusta. =)





Heres what I used:
Sally Hansen Base Coat | Wet n' Wild Crystalic Heavenly | Finger Paints Silver Sculpture | Bettina Cotton Candy | SinfulColors Opal Glitter | Bettita Top Coat.
How you been everyone? Do you also feel inspire by Valentine Days?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Te quedo super lindo!

Andi said...

Very cute! I love the color combination. I'll have to look for that Sinful glitter!

Shannon said...

Cute!

LadyLuck said...

Thanks
Gracias

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!