Wet n' Wild 9.0.2.1.

2 comments


Hola! Here's Wet n' Wild 9.0.2.1.  This is a tropical orange jelly polish full of orange and gold flecks that make it looks like foil. I used 3 coats with base and top coat, BUT I got bubbles, maybe because I did my mani at night? Maybe because I was in a hurry? Who knows...  The thing is, this polish looks great under bright light and looks different.  The application was fine, removing isn't easy like cream but not harder then glitter.




I had to file down my nails because I had an accident in one of them, my left  ring finger nail started to break from the side, hurting too much, so I cut it enough to stop hurting.
I still have 2 more polishes of this Wet n' Wild edition, I hope I can swatch them soon to show you. 

Have a great day and thanks for passing by!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

TheBeautyAddict said...

I love it! It's such a fresh and summery colour :)

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

x

Andi said...

That shade looks really nice on you. I had bad bubbling issues with their Party of Five Glitters, too :-/

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!