Christmas design - Orly Fx Lunar Eclipse

Leave a Comment
I love how snow looks like, even if I never seen it on real life.  Snow white and blue are my favorite Christmas color combo.  I live in Puerto Rico so we don't have snow, only sunny days with a cold breeze.

Heres my nail design inspired in snow.









About Orly Lunar Eclipse (used as a base): This polish is great, only need 2 coats for full coverage, the color is beautiful, royal blue with purple shimmer. The application was really good. I'm happy with this polish.

Also used:
Dot tool

Sally Hansen Hard as Nail (base coat), Orly Lunar Eclipse, Cover Girl Boundless Color Disco Dazzle, Wet n' Wild French White, Bettina High Gloss Top Coat
I used the dot tool to make the white dots.

Bonus picture:
I took this picture a month ago in Nov. Here you can see how blue the sky is and how green the trees are during fall.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!