Ciao Bella!

4 comments
Hello everyone! Here's Ciao Bella from SinfulColors.  I found this polish few months ago and I totally forgot about it! I haven't seen many of this color around. It remind me of Orly Lunar Eclipse (If u would like to see comparison let me know!)
Ciao Bella! Is royal blue polish full of tiny flecks that sometimes looks purple and turquoise (in the bottle).  Only needed 2 coats and applications was good.  I use it in a full mani last week Enjoy the pictures.






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Se ve precioso!!! Es verdad se parecen bastante, pero una comparaciòn seria buena idea!

Unknown said...

en la botella nunca me llamo la atencion, pero ahora que veo tus fotos me gusta!

Ellen said...

hola guapisiam acabo de descubrir tu blog que tal si nos seguimos? te espero en mi blog, un besito.
Ellen

www.ellegancia.com

WitchHazel said...

Really cute! I love when bles come out this bright ;)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!