Ruby Slipper

3 comments
Hello! I'm sorry I been lost for few days.  Been busy with few things.  Anyways, I'm here to show you my "Christmas party" mani.  I had a party this weekend and I wanted red nails, but red nails can be sometimes boring so I used nail stickers ;)

Yup, thats right! Its Super Mario All Stars!






Some closeup pictures.



Here's what I used:




Ruby Slipper is a red polish kinda jelly base with silver glitters.  The application was fine and the this was 2 coats.This is a holiday polish from 2009, but its back now in 2010 edition.

So tell me, do you have any Avon polish? Whats your favorite?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Rory said...

This is so pretty! I love the accent nail!

jardelle said...

Hey,do you want to make link exchange with me(add to blog list)?
My blog list is almost empty :(
This is my blog:

http://jardelle-beauty.blogspot.com/

LadyLuck said...

Im adding the blogs I follow. If you add me to ur list, ill do it also.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!