My lovely Santa

1 comment
My sweet boyfriend gave me my Christmas present few days early. (yay!) He knows how much I love make up and polishes, so he gave me this:





Also two nail polishes!


Isnt cute?! Im so exited about using all this stuffs - I hope it can be soon! After X-mas rush.
Oh by the way, I made a mini studio to take photos, its really simple, Ill show you how during this week.  Sorry for the short post, I been busy with a lot of things lately!
Se que los ultimos blog post no han sido traducidos al español, lo hare tan pronto termine esta semana, he estado muy corta de tiempo como han podido ver.

So thanks for coming and reading.

  • What polish would you like to see first?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Nolitoshy said...

me encantan esos dos esmaltes!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!