Galaxy

4 comments
Hello! Here's my mani of the day.  I'm in LOVE with this!  This mani remind me of all the stars we all share under the same sky.





I used Revlon Midnight Affair and Revlon Galaxy Glitter Top Coat.  Galaxy has rounded muti color glitters including holos, black and blue glitter. I love the magic of this over navy blue.  Sorry for the short post, going to Statistic class and then accounting. 

Hola! Aquí esta mi manicura del día. Estoy ENAMORADA de como se ve! Me recuerda a las estrellas que todos compartimos. 
Utilize Revlon Midnight Affair y Revlon Galaxy Top Coat.  Galaxy es un esmalte escarchado con muti colores incluyendo holo's en forma circular, los cuales son mas grandes que los demás, además tiene brillos azules y negros. Me gusta mucho como se ve sobre azul marino.

Have a good day!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Pretty polish.

Unknown said...

such a great combo.. reminds me of a sequined evening gown

KarenD said...

Great combination!

Impoverished by Polish said...

How do you like Midnigh Affair? I was super disappointed, pretty much agree with the following review: http://www.swatchandlearn.com/revlon-midnight-affair-review-swatches/

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!