What's your name? Starstruck

1 comment
Hello! long time no see!  Im finally back with a fun manicure that at the end made me upset... The main idea was awesome...
For this manicure I used SinfulColors What's Your Name and Claire's Starstruck. Heres the results and tell by yourself the fail.






Well, the big fail was all the bubbles, never dried full at all (I could still press it with my own nail laving a mark) and the pictures doesn't help either.

About Whats Your Name: This is a black nail polish with teal glitter that sometimes can looks like purple, so it has duochrome effect (beautiful), that was 2 coats, and application was good, like most of the SinfulColors.
About Starstruck: Holo glitters with stars shape, also have tinny holo glitters round shape. I used 2 coats, had some problems with application, it made my mani bubble, I started to removed the stars during the 2nd day because I could feel the pointing ends bothering me. Even so, is one of my favorite glitters.

What you think? Fail or not? Should I give it a 2nd chance to Starstruck?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Fiona said...

This looks really awesome, I love it!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!