SinfulColor Forget Now | About the poll

2 comments

Forget Now is a jelly bright pink polish with small flakes that it can looks like pink, sometimes purple and others golden, depend on the light. I did 3 coats for full coverage. I have this polish for years! I think SinfulColors don't make them anymore. Enjoy the pictures!

Click on images to see full size.




I hope you like it Forget Now polish because I love it!

About the poll I made a month ago, the color blue won the most of the votes, that means soon ill make a make up tutorial in pictures and blue polish swatch, probably Cosmic Blue from Sally Hansen.

What kind of blue makeup would you like to see?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!