O.P.I. DS Extravagance

Leave a Comment

Im in love... this polish got my heart.  Another O.P.I. polish but this time a pink holo.  This polish is beautiful and more pretty is how easy applied, two coats and half (for the pictures) and the finish... LOVELY!
Please enjoy this awesome pictures. :)
Estoy enamorada... este esmalte me robo el corazon.  Otro  esmalte O.P.I.  pero esta ves es holo en rosado.  Este esmalte es super lindo y mas aun la manera de aplicaccion, dos capas y medias (para las fotos) y su acabado... LINDO!











Isnt awesome? 

Do you have any other DS polish from O.P.I.?
Tienes algun esmalte DS de O.P.I.?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!