L'Oreal H.I.P. Visionary Swatches

2 comments
Hello everyone!  Here's another of the L'Oreal H.I.P. pigment I own. This is Visionary, this is a pure gold (a bit pale but shining!) pigment.  I had this pictures ready to post for months! So I gonna keep posting about the others soon.






The texture of this one is more like flecks, is a bit hard to work with so you need some practice before u finally use it.  Its shining and great for the holidays!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love your blog! I'm your newest follower! Follow me back :-)

WitchHazel said...

Too bad the powder isn't finer.. I would pick this up in a minute based on the color, but I hate when things aren't finely-milled.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!