After the rain, comes the rainbow

Leave a Comment
I got this 2 polishes, thinking about trying something different for me. This is my first gray polish, i saw this new promo of Revlon, combining light gray with silver and holo glitter. I didn't realized the gray i got is more dark then the Revlon one, even so, looks good.
Anyways here's the results. (Sorry for the low quality, i dont know whats wrong with my camera...)

Blur image to show u the holo :)

How to do it?
  1. 1 coat of base coat
  2. 2 coats for gray
  3. 1 coat of glitter
  4. 2 coats of top coat
This gray remind me of those cloudy days, when all u wanna do is staying home... but the glitter is the magic here, just like a rainbow after a raining day.

Thx for reading~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!