Finger Paints Psychedelic Sunshine

1 comment
And like I said earlier... Here is!
 


I dont know how to feel about this... Psychedelic Sunshine is a bright yellow polish with a lot of glitters on it in a jelly base.  The base is a bit thick and I used 3 coats (trying to hide the  nail line)  I would like to try this over a cream yellow polish or just over black... but all the glitter...
This kind of polish make me wish before going to bed "please god, make it dissapear before the morning while I sleep, i dont wanna remove this with acetone!"  I just ended up pealing it... 
My sister was asking me if I put my hands on an egg full of glitter LOL!

Even so I have to say is a great polish, it didnt chip and lasted longer - for like 5 days or something. 

Whats your favorite Finger Paints polish and why?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

lovely polish, tho it is quite sheer, perhaps try a white base to try and cover the nail line?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!