China Glaze Fortune Teller - Halloween 2009

Leave a Comment

Say hello to my first China Glaze polish! I love Halloween theme, I saw this polish (a yr ago) and I since it was what i always wanted (Black with orange glitter) I bough it :) I would have to say, for the time, I didn't know what China Glaze was, and paying $6 for a polish was kinda too much.  Now I have 2 China Glaze polishes -  have to admit I don't like the colors at all, only the collections and I'm always late for the pretty colors @ Sally Supply.-  Anyways, i love this polish and is my "most use" for Halloween. 

Since the polish is too watery I cheated... I used a cream black base (SinfulColors Black on Black) to get this effect without applying so much polish. 

Here's what I used:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Clear (base coat) - SinfulColors Black on Black - China Glaze Fortune Teller - Halloween 2009 - Bettina Nail Enamel Top Coat
 The results:


Just for show

Do you have Halloween theme polishes? How you like to wear them?
Thx for reading~
Lady
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!