Trying out... TREsemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo & Conditioner

3 comments
Im trying out TREsemmé Smooth & Silky shampoo and conditioner with Vitamin E and Keratin. This products are made for dry and damage hair.
 Intensely moisturizing to calm frizz and tame unruly hair. Leaves hair touchable soft and salon-smooth & silky.

How it Works

  • Need to calm frizz and tame flyaway? This gentle cleanser will do the trick.
  • Its moisturizing formula with vitamin H and silk proteins quenches hairs' thirst - the key for keeping hair static-free (even in the most humid climates).
  • The ultra-light formula leaves your style frizz-free and sleek.*
                *When used with Smooth & Silky Conditioner vs. an ordinary shampoo.
  Here a picture i took, it seems to be a newer version than the one in their site. 




Just used it once and I see some difference in my hair. I feel it more silky, smooth and manageable.
I like the results so far :)

I found it at Wal-Mart for $5 each bottle of 900m (30.43 fl oz)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

I love tresemme! The conditioner rocks!

o said...

I've never tried them before, should git it a try next time!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

LadyLuck said...

You should try them Beauty Addict, my hair feels really soft.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!