SinfilColors Secret Admire

2 comments

Hello guys! Here we got SinfulColors Secret Admire. This polish is a dark gray base with silver/pewter shimmer.  The application is nice and I only had to use 2 coats for full coverage.  I think this color is from the fall collection 2010 because I never seen this before.  Im really happy with the results *like always*.


I have to admit SinfulColors its one of my favorite polish brand ;)

[S] Hola a todos! Aqui tenemos SinfulColors Secret Admire.  Este esmalte es de base gris oscura con tono brilloso en plateado/pewter.  La aplicacion fue muy buena y solo tube que usar dos capas para obtener cobertura total.  Creo que este color es de la coleccion otoño 2010 por que no lo habia visto antes.  Estoy muy contenta con los resultados *como siempre*

Whats your favorite SinfulColors polish?
Cual es tu esmalte favorito de SinfulColors?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Serena said...

I love Sinful Colors..they make cool colours and they're cheap!

Susie said...

Really nice. I don't think I have that one. :) I'll have to look for it.
Susie

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!