Outer Space Nails

11 comments


Hello guys! I been wanting to make an "Outer Space" manicure for a long time.  Nabi Blue Star was my inspiration together with all the glitters I got from eBay in the last weeks.  I like how the polish looks like and remind me of the stars.  Blue star is a indigo with pink holo glitter and stripes holo glitters. 
Heres the pictures of how my mani started! 

Two coats of Nabi Blue Star




After two coats of Nabi Blue Star, I used Claire's Glitter Top Coat, this was apply with gradient effect, only using the brush. On top of that I applied small hexagonal glitters, star shape ringstones and glitters.  Here's the result. 










What I used (Click to enlarge) 


This mani is dedicated to a special friend who also like stars like I do :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very original manicure!!I like it!!:)

http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

That looks amazing! :)

A Polished Touch said...

EXCELLENT mani! I have to try this soon.

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

So much glitter I love it! x

Unknown said...

fabuloso!! ese esmalde de Claire's es uno de mis favoritos, ya se me esta acabando.

Anonymous said...

So creative! Love it!

LadyLuck said...

Thanks to all of u, your girls made my day :) @a polished touch, do ur version and show me!

Hollie said...

It looks so fun and colorful.

beachgal said...

Great creation! Love it!

WitchHazel said...

This came out soo gorgeous!

Amy said...

This is out of this word (pun intended :P) I love the little stars :O where can i get some??
:)very inspiring
xX

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!