Hello hello! Valentine's Day is almost here (15 days left) and here I got something to show you! Its part of the SinfulColors Pretty-in-Pink Collection, great for Valentines Day! Sinful PR emailed me with the information about this new collection, a week later I got 3 of their 6 new colors they are releasing for Valentine's.
|Scandal: "No-nonsense neon, slick and sensational."|
- Scandal, this is a watermelon color and the formula is like jelly and creamy. Its a bright pink (almost neon). This is full mani, with top coat, with no top coat still looking shining. The application was nice, no thick no thing. I love how this color looks on my skin. I'm really happy also in love with this color, I have nothing similar to this and I'm a pink polish maniac! This is 3 coats, drying time was kinda slow.
- Update! Day 4 using Scandal and my nails still looking fresh! Im really impressive by the lasting of this polish!
|Glass Pink: Sheer, shiny, shimmer-happy bliss.|
- Glass Pink, this is just wow! Pretty pink with light gold shimmer and sparkly. Perfect for layering or using by itself since it looks so pretty the way it is. Its dries perfect, faster then and looks really delicate and romantic, the formula is nice, like Scandal. This is 3 coats - no top coat.
|Beautiful Girl: Classic ballerina with a flirty finish.|
- Beautiful Girl, this polish is really impressive, looks kinda pale pink, maybe something typical, but the color is impressive! This is a creamy light pink (warm). Nice application, like always. This is 3 coats no top coat. Application was great.
In my opinion, the 3 polishes I got are GREAT! Applications was perfect. Scandal needs 3 coats since its a jelly/cream polish, even so you can see the nail line but its still fine. Glass Pink is really shimmer but lovely! Beautiful Girl looks really pretty and also needs 3 coats to cover some spots. You can find Sinful polishes at Walgreens for $1.99, there's sometimes a sale where you can get them at .99. I'm a Sinful fan, their polishes are always been good quality and I personally recommend this for life!
Thanks for the visit!
- The pictures were taken inside with lamp light and no flash.
- Products were sent to me by their PR for review.