Pink Voltage

6 comments
Hello! Here's Pink Voltage from China Glaze.  This is a neon polish with a light touch of purple shimmer.  This is 3 coats with base and top coat.  I took a lot of picture trying to catch the shimmer and neon.  Enjoy!

Hola! Aquí les tengo Pink Voltage de China Glaze.  Este esmaltes es neon con un toque de brillo violeta.  En las fotos use 3 capas.  Tome muchas fotos tratando de capturar su belleza. Disfruten!

I feel happy about my nails, getting better with time ^^

What you think? Do you have this polish or something similar?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

I don't have this one, but I wish I did!
It's so cute and girly!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice colour.

Stephanie Merlin said...

I just bought this color last weekend. It's gorgeous. I love a great hot pink!

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

Bright pop of colour, love it xx

Rory said...

So pretty! I want this for summer!

Erika said...

That polish looks great on you.

I had that one, I tried and tried to make it work for me but it was a miserable fail. I ended up giving it to someone. And it works great for her, too. Guess it just didn't like me. lol

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!