Sexy Lace (Valentine Manicure #2)

1 comment
Hello! Here's my second Valentine manicure entry.  This time I went for something more bold. My first Valentine manicure had light colors and I named "Love Letter."  For this one I wanted something red, black and sexy.  I got inspired by the red with lace lingerie at Victoria Secrets.


For this manicure I used:
Formula X: Base Coat
China Glaze: With Love (2 coats)
Wet n' Wild Fergie: No Place Like Home (2 coats)
Sinful Colors: Black on Black (for stamping)
Stamping Plate: hehe 018
Nina Ultra Pro: Super Dry Top Coat 


I've been feeling kinda unlucky lately with stamping and I'm trying to practice more since I have about 10 stamping plates that haven't been used. Any nail stamping tips are really welcome.

Thank you for passing by, let me know you saw this post :) Have a nice day!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice. Both styles are gorgeous. You have talent.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!