What's she Dune?

Leave a Comment

Hello, I hope you all are having a great week! Today I'm here to show you China Glaze
"What's she Dune?"  This is a nude nail polish and only needed two coats. Since I'm not
used to nude colors I stamped red flowers and lose glitters all over my nails to make
it look more fun. 


I'm really impressed with how smooth and easy the application was. I have to admit that I had some trouble with the stamping and the design wasn't exactly what I wanted but red and nude looks so pretty. I used Konad M3 plate with the Ruby Red stamping nail polish for the flower stamping.


Whats your favorite nude nail polish?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!