Retro Rosie, Sweet Tooth & Love Bombs

Leave a Comment
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a great day! 
Today we have a Sinfulcolors remix manicure.  Inspired by Sinfulcolors "Love Bombs" I created this combo. 


First lets talk about each color:
"Retro Rosie" is a pink polish full of "white" shimmer but it also looks a bit of holo. Is hard to tell by the pictures but in real person looks so pretty. I got "Retro Rosie" during fall 2015. I used 2 coats, it was thick but easy to apply.  
"Sweet Tooth" is a light purple or lilac color that has a delicate shimmer, barely unseen. This one is more tricky to apply and less thick. 
"Love Bombs" This one is beautiful. This glitter has pink and lilac round glitters and some (almost unseen) blue hearts shaped glitters in a clear base with purple shimmer.  I couldn't pick any heart glitter but I used blue heart shape rhinestones instead.  

I really like this combo, is so pretty, girly and delicate. 

Do you have any of this colors? 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!