Love Letter

Leave a Comment



Hello readers and nail enthusiasts! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I'm really excited about starting doing Valentine manis. Here is my first one, inspired in a "Love Letter". I wanted to do something subtle but Valentine related.










For this manicure I used:
Formula X base coat (best base coat I have ever used!)
Bettina Marshmallow 
Sally Hansen Big Shimmer Top Coat Twinkle Snows
Salon Perfect Hearts a Flutter 
For the "letter" nail I used Qgirl 1-017 stamping plate and Sinful Colors Black on Black
The red heart is a nail art sticker from the

Sephora x Hello Kitty Kawaii Nail Set

Nina Ultra Pro Super Dry Top Coat




Here's two more photos of the design



Thanks a lot for passing by! Have a great day!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!