No bathtub no problem | LUSH Bubble Bars

Leave a Comment

If you are like me and don't have a bathtub but wanna try a LUSH Bubble Bars here's a new way to use them.  You can use them for your pedicure or your manicure. This is how I use mine, I cut a small piece of the bubble bar and trow it into the water that I gonna use for pedicure or manicure. Depending on how much water I gonna use is how much bubble bath I cut. Then I let it run in the water while it dissolve. 



The one I used is a pumpkin with cinnamon and a lot of gold glitter. It turned the water orange/yellow with glitter. I let my feet for about 20 minutes and finished with Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Sparkling snowflake scrub.  The combination left my skin so smooth and smelling good. 


I got mine as a Christmas present from my fiance who got it from LUSH store. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!