Marc Jacobs Shocking

Leave a Comment


The Marc Jacobs nail polish is a creamy beautiful bright pink that only needs 2 coats for perfection. You have to give it time to dry though.To add more fun to this color, I applied another nail polish I bought at HotTopic that contains glitters. The glitter doesn't have a name but it has black, pink and purple glitters in different sizes and some pearl white stars that are a little bit hard to catch. 


This is my first Marc Jacobs product and I'm happy with the results. Regarding the Hot Topic nail polish, I used to have a few of them, but they ended up in the trash because they got expired or something like that.  Since I am buying them again, I have few glitter combos that are interesting and unique to my collection.  






Base Coat: X Formula
Nail Polish : Marc Jacobs Shocking (2 coats) topped with Hot Topic pink/pur spltr/str np (3 coats) 
Top coat: Nina Ultra pro super dry top coat (2 coats)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!