LUSH Shower Jelly Review

Leave a Comment
Hello, today I'm going to talk about LUSH Shower Jelly in Santa's Belly.


LUSH shower jelly is a jelly based body soap, similar to Jell-o. The one I got is from their Christmas collection called "Santa's Belly." On the cap it reads "Star anise infusion and fresh apple juice scent this festive red jelly." Its smell is delightful as apples. I think I'm addicted to the aroma. Haha!  Its a red apple color and has little golden stars that dissolve in the water. 




Instructions on the pot 

How to use:  Crush a small bit of jelly into a shower pouf or right onto your skin while in the bath or shower.



The first method I tried was crushing a small bit on my skin. It was messy and didn't work for me because it was breaking apart and falling onto the floor constantly.  Then I tried the other method with a shower pouf and it worked much better.  A little bit of it goes a long way and the smell stays on your skin for hours. 
Would I buy it again? That's for sure! 




I got mine at LUSH store for $6.95




LushUSA.com
*OUT OF STOCK*

{Update: As of 10/30/16 this item seems to be 
*IN STOCK* in the lush store.}


Have you tried this before? Do you like the jelly idea? Would you buy it or pass it?

LadyLuck
xoxo 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!