Fauna - Swatch and Review

Leave a Comment
Hello sexy people! Heres the 2nd part of Wet n' Wild spring/summer kits! We have Fauna to show you!


It contain:
Fast Dry Nail polish - Teal or no Teal ($1.99)
Glass Gloss lip Gloss -Glass Confusion  ($1.99) - if not mistaken 
Eyeshadow Trio - Fauna ($2.99)
Mini blush  - Pearlascent Pink  (I don't know the price, since is a mini size)
TOTAL: $6.97 if you buy it separated 
                $.4.99 per set
   Saving $1.98



Pearlesent Pink Blush 

Warm pink/peach with golden shimmer 

Fauna eyeshadow trio Champagne shimmer, Teal  with silver shimmer and Lavender with silver shimmer 

Swatching on bare skin (my arm).  This is my f favorite trio of both, Love the colors! and the
pigmentation is really good!

Glass Confusion Gloss 

Soft pink with champagne shimmer. The feeling on this one was much better than  Mow the Glass .
Im not a fan of this kind of pink shade, but it looks good on me because is a bit sheer.

Teal or no Teal Nail Polish
Perfect teal color, looks blue and green depending on the angle.
 Remind me of Sailor Neptune!
Overall is my favorite one, can you believe this one was the one I didn't wanted to pick up?! And now I'm totally in love with the blush and eyeshadows!  What do you think? Do you have any of this? Like it or Leave it?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!