Haiku

2 comments

Haiku (俳句 haikai verse) plural haiku, is a form of Japanese poetry, consisting of 17 moras in three phrases of 5, 7, and 5 moras respectively.
This is one of my favorites perfumes I have.  I got it from Avon for $9.99 on a Christmas sale they had.  I love the smell,  its says "soft and warm floral scent that evokes the serenity of a beautiful Japanese garden of jasmine, lilies and citrus"  I like this perfume because the smell is unique, like its says, it soft with a touch of citrus.  It has a great durability, it can last for more than 12hrs smelling good.  I had a busy day yesterday with work and university and I didn't need  retouch.  Good job Avon! 

More perfumes to come...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Erika said...

I had a bottle of this fragrance yeas ago. It is lovely. I should pick up another bottle. :D

LadyLuck said...

You can get it for $9.99 most of the time, I would never pay $29.99 knowing they low the price once in a month or so.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!