Be my Guest x2

1 comment
Hello again! Few nights ago I had a ladies night at my best friend house.  We were playing Kinect, watching YouTube videos and painting nails.  Both of my friends wanted different manis, here's the results...

First we gonna start with Eunice's nails.  She loves blue, for this mani we used 3 different polishes.  We started with:
SinfulColors Midnight blue (royal blue base)
Revlon Galaxy (used on 3/4 of the nail)
SinfulColors Hottie ( used on 2/4 of the nail)
Wet n' Wild Wants to be a Millionaire (only in the tips)
On the ring finger nail, we used some nail stickers







Next is Lorena's nails.
She love purple, but she wanted something neutral.  For this one we used:
Wet n' Wild Gray's Anatomy  over Bettina 197







I love ladies nights, I never expected it could be so fun :) Thank you girls!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Eunice said...

Woot I feel famous~!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!