Drawn to You - Magnetix

3 comments
I think I'm really Drawn to You... I wish you feel the same way... 

Hello everyone! This is the FIRST time I own a magnetix nail polish and to be honest is because at first I didn't like it, but then, after paint one of my best friends nails I felt in love.  Magnetix nail polish are fun to play with, you can use the magnet however you want and it looks 3d! Drawn to you is the purple/plum Magnetix from China Glaze, I got this for $7 last month.  The magnetix isnt strong enough to get the full effect in all my nail, so its mostly shows on the front part. Anyways I like this a lot, I did 2 coats and used the magnet at the 2nd one. 

Sorry if I didn't get a nice shot of it, I tried my best.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Bree said...

The effect is very cool *-*

MizzMae said...

I can't seem to get mine to show up.. Color is dark how long should hold in place?

LadyLuck said...

I hold it for 10 seconds, but u cant let it dry, it has to be right after u applied the color!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!