Loreal Audacious Amazon's Pout - My new favorite !

1 comment
Hello everyone! Loreal Runaway (LE) Audacious Amazon's Pout is my new favorite bright pink lipstick. It was exactly what I was looking and is long wear at the point it can stain your lips (-1) It has a nice texture on the lips. This color is similar to strawberry color, more to the pink side.





How I used:


In other news: FOLLOW me on Instagram! Desy27 I will be waiting for you! <3 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Lizzy O. said...

Hey ya! I had a fun time trying to decide which blog relates to me from your list of blogs. Lol..

Thanks for your comment on my blog. *now following ya*.

And it's lovely to see all the other things you're interested in.
I couldn't comment on the other blogs.. lol.. cos idk what those are.. but on this one.. oh yeah, on this one I can comment. hahaha..

i love this lipstick on you. I don't usually wear lipstick but this color is lovely.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!