Cupcakes nails (Tutorial)

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce you that I started my own You Tube channel.  There I will be posting video tutorials about nails and makeup.  My first nail art tutorial is about cupcake nails, inspired by my nail art for V.day.  Instead of doing all the nails in pink, like I originally did, I tried something different and used the rainbow colors.  This nail art takes a bit of time but its worth it! 






I used: 

  • Base Coat - Nutra Nail Strengthener 
  • Kleancolor - White
  • Sinfulcolors Glitter opal 
  • Glitters (all of them) from ebay 
  • Top Coat - Seche Vite



Watch the video tutorial here:



En español


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!