Walgreen's and Walt-Mart Displays

4 comments
I went to Walt-mart salon and BOOM! O.P.I. Buy 1 get 2 FREE!!!!!!! Of course I got 3 O.P.I. nail polish for $8.50.

Walmart Salon 


The cashier there told me they have this offer most of the time, else 20% off on old colections...
Waiting for Nicki Minaj collection! 

@ Walgreens: Wet n' Wild combos. 

New Bettina Spring collection (in love!)

Wet n' Wild  Fauna and Flora Collection (IN LOVE!) 

SinfilColors lip gloss full of holo glitter 

Essie <3


@ Walmart, they changed the wall, now selling Essie for $7.49 and NYX. 

Favorite hall evah! 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nyx polish is sold at Puerto Rican Walmarts? Lucky!

beachgal said...

WOW! Walmarts with Salons in them? I have heard about these HUGE Walmarts that have full grocery stores in them. We don't have those anywhere in Calif where I live that I have seen at least...and certainly not where I live - the closest Walmart is over 60 miles away!

LadyLuck said...

Yeah Walmart in Pr are like that. I has grocery store, farmcacy, nail salon, hair salon, cafeteria... Is huge! Also the one i went to, is # 1 store around the world!

LadyLuck said...

Yeah but as you can see all they got are cream finish -.-'

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!