Last Valentine Day Mani

2 comments
Hello! This is the manicure I had this Valentine day. Inspired by the  Valentine mani I did in 2011.  I hope you like it :)

*So sorry for the dry cuticles!*




What I used and how:


  • Revlon Sheer Blossom as a base (2 coats)
  • SinfulColors Pear Harbor for the tips creating a gradient effect (1 coat)
  • Art Deco Intense pink and white for the plaid
  • SinfulColors Nail Art Fashionista between white and pink plaid (inside)
  • Heart shape glitter from ebay in each nail corner
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

KarenD said...

Fun! I really need to use my stripers more.

euzefelus_27 said...

the heart is soo cute!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!