Happy Valentine Day! ❤

Leave a Comment
I hope you all have a great and sweet day full of chocolates and pretty flowers...

I like to give myself small presents during this kind of celebration, including my birthday and Christmas.  Something like this:


I don't remember what I gave myself last yr... BUT this year...

e.l.f . invasion! Cant wait to do some swatches for you all! 

Also Revlon and one more KleanColor, all items were $1 each
except the foundation that cost me $3.50

My friend and I basket, full of e.l.f.

ISN'T CUTE?! 
Love yourself and celebrate the love you have for yourself! Get a cookie, chocolates, flowers or whatever you like and give it to yourself. Don't wait for others to be happy! The only one who can make you happy is YOU.

I been taking photos with my cellphone and Im starting to get mad because the quality doesn't show all the  the makeup and nail art details I been doing, its really frustrating and I know is decreasing the quality of my blog, I just hope my older sister give me her camera for few days :S 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!