Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss - Swatch and Review

1 comment
Hello everyone! I'm working on more swatches and review for my blog, so at least once a week you will have a chance to see.  
Today I wanna show you this nice lip gloss from Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in color Pink Pout.  Similar to bubble gum pink with a touch of golden shimmer.  I got this with Pretty Hot perfume during Christmas and so far is one of my favorites!  Is really soft, not sticky and comfortable to wear.  The best part: it has almost full coverage in the lips. Enjoy the pictures. 




This is how it looks on me
Pictures of this look here




Thanks for passing by! Dont miss next week swatch and review! 

Vote -> 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

swatch on your lips please!!! it looks gorgeous!!!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!