Tropical flower

5 comments
The colors of this makeup look remind me of tropical flowers. I got inspired by my own shirt.  I love this makeup, goes from soft pink to neon orange. Of course black mascara and liner were needed ;)



No soul? LOL







**UPDATE** I forgot I have this pictures oops! 



Products Used: 


Eyes

  • Eyeshadow, liner and blush palette (also used on eyebrows)
  • NYX eyeshadow base - white
  • Clinique all about eyes conceleaer - medium petal 
  • Elizabeth Arden Advance Eye-Fix Primer 
  • Cyzone 6 eyeshadows Party Cyx 
  • Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara 


Face:
  • Mark. Power Buff - Honey
  • Eyeshadow, liner and blush palette 
Lips:
  • Elizabeth Arden High Shine Gloss Pink Pout 




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Alice said...

That pink eyeshadow really flatters your dark eyes. Gorgeous :)

Jossie said...

Chulisimo!!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eyemakeup, the pink looks good.

WitchHazel said...

Pink and orange is one of my very favorite combos.. you look gorgeous! ;)

LadyLuck said...

@Alice Thanks!
@Jossie verdad q si?! aun lo veo y me enamoro, me gusta mucho :)
@ Charlotte: Thank u sweetie
@Witch: I also like how it looks like together, Im starting to like that combo, I wanna do a video tutorial ^^

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!