Guest: Mom nails

2 comments
Hi hi! My mom went back to acrylic nails (booo!) but even so they look so pretty that i told her " you know what, everyone you do your nails I will take a photos and post them on my blog,  because your manicure is so pretty!" So she agree... she better agree... >_> hahaha!  I think doing this would be a good idea and some kind of inspiration for my readers. Enjoy! 


Dark red covered of holo glitter, simple but lovely.  Perfect for holidays! 
Thanks for passing by and...

Dont forget to vote! -> 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

WitchHazel said...

I've been fighting the urge to put some short acrylics on.. they look SO pretty but I really want to try to grow my own nails out. Love your mom's mani! ;)

Lucy said...

Aw, they're so festive and pretty :-)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!