Share with us your favorite Makeup Brand

1 comment

Hello girls! I hope your having a great weekend and Happy father’s day!

Today I want you to share with us your favourite makeup brand and why? It’s there one you really don't like?  

My answer: I don’t have a particular brand at the moment. But, i can tell I like Avon and Maybelline lipsticks and liners, Elbel, Loreal, Wet n' Wild and Lancome eyeshadows... 
I don’t stick to one brand, if there’s something I like and isn’t too expensive I buy it not looking at the names.

Now tell me about you. 


Dont forget to vote! You like polish or makeup more? (the poll is in the right side →) 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Jossie said...

I do not stick to one brand either but one of the brands that have worked for me is Bella Pierre Lip Balm in Vainilla, it is the only one so far that has worked for me, my lips are extremely chapped and dry...

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!