Inspired by Geisha

1 comment
Another dinner night, another makeup look, this one, inspired by Geisha eyes.  I love almost everything about Japan, Sakura, Geisha, Kimonos, Language, Sushi.... I tried to make a kinda Geisha eye look, isn't exactly the same but this is an inspiration, not an imitation ^^" I hope you like it as much as I did, that's why I took so many pictures :)












4hrs later


4hrs later
What I used:
  • Cover Girl Eyeshadow quad - eye enhancers  Coffee, Barely Beige and Mocha
  • For the eyeliner, I used an black eyeliner pot from HotTopic (no label, like all HotTopic products -.-) with angle brush, then applied Maybelline Night Sky eyeshadow over it. 
  • Black Mascara
  • Black Eyeliner pencil from HotTopic.
I'm really sorry for the short post, but I had a long week and I been tired.  I hope you all are doing great! Thank you so much for coming and thanks for your comments. =) 

Xoxo
LadyLuck
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!