|120 Palette (black, white and the pink in the 2nd column 3 row)|
|EyeShadow By Sacha - Paparazzi (pink one)|
|Some random eyeshadow from Charlotte Russe, used to give more glitter.|
|HotTopic Eye Palette - Dark (Black and pink)|
- Clinique Concealer as base
- White eye liner for the inner corner. (base)
- Tape to make the sharp line (is the first u have to use before start applying the colors)
- Estee Lauder Mascara
- Glitter mascara (silver and black glitter)
- Used as a color base all over the eye lid
- Used over the #1 color
- I started using this for a sketch of the black and blend it all over the crease. The black color in the 120 palette us a lot darker.
- Used to give a more deep look in the outer corner also used as a liner base, to give a more soft look.
- I used this one in the eyebrow bone and inner corner. Then applyed the lose powder shadow for a more glitter *magic* look.
- Used neon pink for a bright touch.
- For the liner, I used an angle brush, put some of the liner in the brush, its helps u to have more precision.
- I applied glittery mascara but it doesn't show. FAIL!
Any questions let me know!