Wet n' Wild Megalast Blackmail

Leave a Comment

This polish surprised me after see it in the bottle under the sunlight. In the normal light its show up black polish with bronze and some green glitter, then with sunlight BOOM! multi-color glitter??? Orange, pink, lilac, green, and turquoise O_o Click the image to see it by yourself.
I like the glitter in it, but I had to use FOUR coats to get the desire look. The application was kinda hard for me, the brush looks like crazy, it has some crazy hairs, making the application harder.
About wearing... I think it last 4-5 days, till I went to work and the keyboard ordered to RELEASE THE CHIPPING! *sigh* This pics were taken in day 3.

[S] Este esmalte me sorprendió después de verlo bajo la luz del sol. Por lo normal, se ve negro con unos brillitos bronze y uno que otros verdes, pero en el sol BOOM! brillos multicolores??? Anaranjado, rosa, lila, verde y turquesa O_o Click la imagen para que lo vean por ustedes mismos.
Me gusta mucho el brillito que tiene, pero tuve que usar CUATRO capas para que se viera como en la botella. La aplicación se me hizo difícil por la brocha que esta media loca con pelitos locos y hace que se complique la aplicación.
Sobre su uso... Creo que me duro de 4-5 dias, hasta que fuia tarbajar y el teclado hizo de las suyas "RELEASE THE CHIPPING" Esta foto fue tomada en el dia 3.


As you can see, in my nails it doesn't show the ubber cooler glitters, only in the bottle and like I said, sunlight only allowed lol.
Btw, Im getting happy about my nails getting longer again :3
[S] Como ven, en mis uñas no se ve el brillito cool, solo en la botella y solo es permitido ser visto bajo el sol lol.
Estoy contenta con mis uñas por que estan vlviendo a crecer :3



Name: Wet n' Wild
Color: Blackmail
Where: Drugstores
Price: $1.99-$2.99

Do you like black nails? Can you see the magic glitter O.o?
Te gustan las uñas negras? Puedes ver el brillito magico O.o?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!