Be my Guest - Lime and Lemon

Leave a Comment
My friend wanted me to paint her nails, so I did. We went to a drugstore and got 2 nail polishes, SinfulColor Call You Later and Wet n' Wild The Wonder Yellows.

[S] My amiga queria que le pintara las uñas y asi lo hice. Fuimos a la farmacia y compramos 2 esmaltes, SinfulColor Call You Later y Wet n' Wild The Wonder Yellows.


Here's the pictures of the results.
[S] Aqui estan los resultados:




How to do it? / Como Hacerlo?
  • 1 coat of base coat
  • 3 coats of Wet n' Wild The Wonder Yellow
  • 1 coat of SinfulColor Call You Later
  • 1 coat of top coat


Remember to let it dry completely for 10 mins between each coats.
[S]Recuerda dejar el esmalte secar completamente por 10 minutos entre cada capa


I like the color combination, remind me of Lime and Lemon. I can probably call this a Summer look.
[S]Me gusta la combinacion de colores, me recuerda a lima y limon. Probablemente lo llamaria "Look de Verano"

What you think about it? Do you like it?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!