Orly LadyTruth, Wonder Woman

Leave a Comment
Hello! As you guys now I'm a Wonder Woman lover and cosplayer.  Walgreen's released a Wonder Woman beauty collection during Spring 2016.  I took whatever I could because I was really excited! I'm so in love of this two nail polish I got from this collection, Lady Truth and Wonder Woman.


Lady Truth is the perfect Wonder Woman red, it just needed two coats, it was creamy, easy to apply and opaque.  I used Wonder Woman as a glitter top coat and OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! This scream WONDER WOMAN! Is red glitter on a clear base, together with yellow stars and blue glitters, just perfect. 


I really love both but I have to say Wonder Woman is my favorite of this pair. I really love it and I got a second bottle after it went on clearance. I cant wait to paint my nails with them both again <3 p="">
Thanks for passing by!

Who's your favorite super hero?

PS. I will be moving this next days, it might be hard for me to post while I get a computer since I been using a borrowed laptop. 
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!