Black Heart Beauty Silver Splatter

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since the last blog post.  My laptop power supply was damaged so I had to order another one (from eBay) and it took 2 weeks to arrive. Anyways, I hope everything is good and everyone is ok.  

One of my favorite stores so visit is HotTopic, been buying there since I was in high school and a lot has changed lately. I remember for that time, I used to buy their makeup but now since Im more into makeup I buy from other stores.  I always visit HotTopic and see whats new, and I have notice I really like their nail polish. Those that come in a skull shape crystal bottle. They have pretty "unique" colors and some of them looks similar to other brands. That's why I been posting about Black Heart Beauty nail polishes, because I really like how awesome and unique they are. 

I bought "Silver Splatter" long ago and since it sheers I wanted to tried over different colors, in this case, black, white and natural nail color. This polish has silver round glitter in a shimmer base that looks pink and purple. 

Shade

Has you can see looks pretty sheer on natural nail, mostly silver and white. On black looks duochrome, looks pink, purple and blue with silver glitter.  On white looks the same as in natural nail but less sparkly.

Sunlight

I took a photo under the sunlight to appreciate more the shimmer and colors. Overall I really like how it looks with black and is a good brand. 

Thank you for passing by!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!