Diablo 3 Inspired Nail art

3 comments
Hello readers and gamers :) Few days ago a friend requested me to do a nail art based on a video game. I been playing Diablo 3 for almost a month now, I like the game, the art and the concept. Here's my design.




First I used Wet n' Wild Eboy Hates Chris, then aplied one coat of Essie Shine of Times, I used this one because it looks like fire particles. On my ring finger I made the III ( that is on the box) with acrylic paint. Then I seal it all with Seche Vite.  I love how Shine of Times looks like :)







Im the one in the middle
Thanks for passing by! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Stella said...

That's so awesome!

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
Please follow our blog is very appreciate
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Impoverished by Polish said...

Wow, SotT looks amazing over black, and so appropriate for your Diablo color scheme! FYI Shine of the Times is being discontinued in favor of a new blue-ish purple glitter (similar to A Cut Above), be sure to get yours before it's too late!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!