Audacious Amazon's Gaze - Swatches

2 comments
Hello my friends! Its been few months since I got L'Oreal Audacious Amazon's Gaze eye shadow quad from the Run Away collection at Walgreen in special price.  I been in love with it since first time it came out but I didn't payed much attention because - for that time-  thought I had all the colors in there.  The thing is, long ago I wanted to do a vibrant makeup without using my 120 pallet. The thing is I randomly saw this and bough it on March.  I wanted to show you how pretty it is. 


Audacious Amazon's Gaze has lime green with gold shimmer, matte yellow, orange with peachy shimmer and matte purple.
Check out the shimmer on the green and orange! 

Swatches on fingers

Then on my arm, bare skin.
I love the colors! I haven't tried it out for a makeup look but is on my list, trust me!  DO you have any of this "Runaway" collection from L'Oreal?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Estan lindo los colores igual y debajo de un lapiz NYX cojen mas fuerza

WitchHazel said...

This is such a pretty quad! I can't wait to see what you come up with using this ;) I don't have anything from this Runway collection because it always seems to be out of stock (or not even a display) anywhere I go.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!