❤Valentine Day's Mani 2❤

Leave a Comment
Here's my 2nd Valentine mani of the year! This one is bright pink!

This time we have Alejandra's nails! Yay!!! She chose the colors and the combination, it was all her inspiration! I really love it and her design inspired me to do my own V. mani coming soon this week. As you can see, we have O.P.I. That's Berry Daring- fuchsia with purple glow - ring finger has Sally Hansen Fuchsia Shock  on white nail polish from Kleancolor (I don't have the name, sorry) In the index finger she wanted a glitter heart and some hexagonal glitters on it. Simple but super cute! 
More to come... 







OPI Thats Berry Daring,  Sally Hansen Fuchsia Shock
and ebay glitters 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!